Google Ads on Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Do we get paid for the ads from Google advertising jobs chez Google? It's probably mentioned in their TOS somewhere...

paul

Ninja
As far as I know google has stated that they follow the same rules, and have a separate budget for their recruiting like any other publisher.

Gavin

I wonder if they do more spending when Adwords earnings for Google take a dip.

I have noticed within the past 3 weeks they have been getting very aggressive and they are showing up all over my sites, which are totally unrelated.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I have noticed within the past 3 weeks they have been getting very aggressive and they are showing up all over my sites, which are totally unrelated.
I'm seeing them all over the place as well

Up until recently there was very little variety in the ads, but now they're getting quite creative with their creative (Ooops!)

Gavin

I too noticed some strange ones and actually had to look twice to see that it was Google Adwords. I must grab any screenshots next time.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I've added Google to my blocklist to see what will happen. So far I haven't seen any Google ads.....

paul

Ninja
Did you block google.ie or google.com and google.co.uk

Here is an interesting ad I got the other day, see the RHS.

BTW. the admin should increase the allowed thumnail dimensions as this looks silly when I try the inline [noparse]

gary.b

Heh - still not as suspect as these:

:p

Gavin

Those ads are bad. I wonder what point these companies have creating such ads as I cant see how they could help.

FYI - I blocked Google from my Adsense too as they were getting out of hand on some sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.