Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
hmmmm.
crazy I think. I mean, why would they discriminate in such a way ? Why do they only want publishers from the America's and Japan. The mind boggles sometimes.

gav240z

This is why I don't like affiliate marketing.

This is the primary reason I hate affiliate marketing. Its just so unstable, by the time I'd set something up the game has changed. I just don't have the patience or time to be fiddling around with something so volatile.

Redfly

This is the primary reason I hate affiliate marketing. Its just so unstable, by the time I'd set something up the game has changed. I just don't have the patience or time to be fiddling around with something so volatile.

And this is the attitude that makes affiliate marketing so lucrative. If you put in the work, you can reap a lot of the rewards. Most affiliates give up way too soon.

I agree, it is ever changing and to be honest only those on the cutting line come out trumps but if you even dabble in affiliate marketing, the rewards are ten fold in improving your online marketing and copywriting skills. Done right and with passion, you get paid for learning internet marketing. Sometimes very handsomely.

gav240z

And this is the attitude that makes affiliate marketing so lucrative. If you put in the work, you can reap a lot of the rewards. Most affiliates give up way too soon.

I agree, it is ever changing and to be honest only those on the cutting line come out trumps but if you even dabble in affiliate marketing, the rewards are ten fold in improving your online marketing and copywriting skills. Done right and with passion, you get paid for learning internet marketing. Sometimes very handsomely.

Don't get me wrong I'm interested in it and I'd love to learn more. I think you should be very selective of what you do and don't try that's all. For me Amazon looks like a strong and reliable way to go. I have looked at others and I always look up complaints or issues others have with a program first before getting into it.

I have been considering trying out a Guitar lessons affliate program. Mainly because I have been using it myself to learn guitar and I'd only promote something I actually believe in. I think this is key, because I've read loads of slop from people trying to sell me something and clearly they don't believe in it themselves.

I believe in the Guitar lesson program and therefore I think its a winner, plus it pays good commission.

I think dating sites are a big miss myself for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.