Happy Birthday x 1,000,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevf

I know it's not very intelligent, but i tend to give my DOB on forums i sign up to. sometimes it's real, sometimes it's a few days out.

either way, every year, for my birthday, i get the very same vbulletin email wishing me a happy birthday... not one vbulletin website that i'm on has a customized vbulletin, and all the emails get sent out at a time, just one minute past the hour... was reading over old emails tonight and I just noticed it.

not that it matters one bit, but it would be no harm to customize it a bit just to stand out from the other 10 emails saying the same thing...... it was just unusually weird/funny.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Fair point ...

Hmmm

The funny thing is that I get emails from members who think that we've manually sent the emails :)

nevf

i'd just like to confirm that IWF is guilty also. :p

thats hilarious though... thats even funnier than my first post...

Hello nevf,

We at Irish SEO, Marketing & Webmaster Discussion would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

That email is as plastic as my barbie doll...
oh crap... did i say that out loud..?

Dotwebs

every year, for my birthday, i get the very same vbulletin email wishing me a happy birthday... not one vbulletin website that i'm on has a customized vbulletin, and all the emails get sent out at a time, just one minute past the hour... was reading over old emails tonight and I just noticed it.

not that it matters one bit, but it would be no harm to customize it a bit just to stand out from the other 10 emails saying the same thing.......

I hope you're not relying on automated birthday greetings every year! Do you get any from your folks or friends?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeypOvsY91Q"]YouTube - happy birthday[/ame] just in case..

Status
Not open for further replies.