Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbehan

Welcome! Just looking through your site(s). Are you keith and if so... do you run all those sites in the footer. Got the impression you were from US (prices from $70) until I saw eire studio! :D

Anyhow, css site looks good. Rgds,

Dave

babyboy808

Welcome! Just looking through your site(s). Are you keith and if so... do you run all those sites in the footer. Got the impression you were from US (prices from $70) until I saw eire studio! :D

Anyhow, css site looks good. Rgds,

Dave

Hi David,

Yes I am Keith, I run a few small sites, all in the footer. heh heh the US, no I just use the dollar currency in all jobs I do because the people who I deal with are nearly always from the US. It's like the bloody universal currency or something :)

babyboy808

My pleasure :), btw I really like your work with Spoiltchild and your blog... How do you keep up
with all your ventures going on. I would be run ragged the rate your going...

jennyrusks

Hi Babyboy

Your spoiltchild site is lovely. I really like the flash window on the front showing off your designs, looks great. Do you mind me asking how you find clients in the U.S. ?

All the best,

Jennifer

babyboy808

Hi Babyboy

Your spoiltchild site is lovely. I really like the flash window on the front showing off your designs, looks great. Do you mind me asking how you find clients in the U.S. ?

All the best,

Jennifer

Hi,

That's not my site, Mine is eirestudio.net. I get alot of work from code-sucks.com (It's like my mini marketing platform) - I stuck a banner up awhile ago advertising to code css / xhtml templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.