Hello from Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlangdon

Howdy folks!

My name's Rayanne and I'm pretty excited to have found this community. You guys are crazy active -- I'm a little overwhelmed : )

I work for an online invoicing, time and expense tracking company out of Toronto, Canada called FreshBooks. I'm clearly no where near Ireland, but I stumbled upon this place and I think I'll stick around!

Cheers!

Rayanne

hughdurkin

Howdy folks!

My name's Rayanne and I'm pretty excited to have found this community. You guys are crazy active -- I'm a little overwhelmed : )

I work for an online invoicing, time and expense tracking company out of Toronto, Canada called FreshBooks. I'm clearly no where near Ireland, but I stumbled upon this place and I think I'll stick around!

Cheers!

Rayanne

Hey Rayanne,

Welcome welcome, and nice product ;)

Will you guys ever have a SAAS accounting system like Kashflow or any of the others around?

H

rlangdon

Hey Rayanne,

Welcome welcome, and nice product ;)

Will you guys ever have a SAAS accounting system like Kashflow or any of the others around?

H

Thanks for the welcome, Hugh! Checked out your profile. The Internet pays your bills, huh? Nice ; )

Good question. Honestly, the answer is probably not. We're trying to stay focused on what we're really good at -- invoicing. We integrate with other SaaS companies like Basecamp, Bootstrap, Skydeck and others, which enhances FreshBooks' capabilities and helps out with other accounting necessities. Check out our website to see all our addons. I can't post URLs yet. Heh.

Shoot me a message if there's anything else you're ever curious about!

n3tFl0w

Welcome!

Pretty sure that whenever I reply to one of your threads, I'll add this to the bottom... I love T.O.! best city in the world. Spent six months there about 2 years ago. It really was great. I worked construction while I was there - on your old city hall building(which is the court now). Great times!

Status
Not open for further replies.