High pagerank websites?

Discussion in 'Online Marketing Discussion' started by Bryan75, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Bryan75

Bryan75 New Member

Dear webmasters,

At this moment I’m busy with linkbuilding for my websites.
    My question to you is if you know some websites with a high pagerank , where I can submit my sites to for free.

Thank you
    Greetings,
    Bryan

2. ralph

ralph New Member

I think the best advice is not to assume that there will be a high-ranking website that will just link to your pages with no good reason. You will have to do some decent content marketing first. See Content marketing software that works | Copyblogger

3. murrc2

murrc2 New Member

Hi,

Sites with high PR are not going to just link to you unfortunately. If you wish to find sites with high PR anyway just google "high pr site lists" you will find a lot on forums.

4. fafanqll

fafanqll New Member

Are You looking for .ie domains or .com /.eu ...etc ?

5. peterpp

peterpp New Member

Just search in google "High pr sites list" and ou will find a lot of lists where to submit yor site depending on the content of your site.

6. Stephenie46

Stephenie46 New Member

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
  7. marcoego

marcoego New Member

1. Submit Articles
    2. Add your site to directories
    3. Use social media to attract natural backlinks
    4. Build web 2.0 websites and link

8. UmAlam

UmAlam New Member

First the question is what type of marketing strategy the high page sites you are looking for? If you are looking for high pr directories, forums, articles, social book marking, blogs, press release, web 2.0 websites or any other you can google them by using multiple keywords like high page rank directory list, high page rank article list and vise verse.

9. saikotdj

saikotdj New Member

u should try google and search for it

10. dan12

dan12 New Member

Find sites with in your niche that will take guest posts. I would go mad on the keyword rich anchor text links in these guest posts as it might leave a foot print. I always make 4 or five generic links every time I get a keyword rich anchor text link

11. robertwalker

robertwalker New Member

I totally agree here. There's a huge number of High PR sites from Article Submission, Bookmarking, Weblog and Magazine sites. In order to find them and know their PR information, use an online tool like SEO Quirk, it automatically displays its Pagerank when opening a website.

12. Darylle

Darylle New Member

Joining a web 2.0 site is an excellent method of developing search engine friendly links.

Also There are many others way, which you can do but mostly it’s back links which helps. Try to maintain a consistency in back-link building process, which makes it very effective, else too many huge spikes might be a bad idea. You can use backlink checker tools to see how much is your back-link, and you can set a target to get more backlinks and start working from today...

------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
  13. bijutoha

bijutoha New Member

You asked... "High Page Rank Sites" for your link building without money. Yes there have lots of sites from social media, book marking, forum, etc. but don't forget to take them without proper consideration or reflection.