Hosting 365

Status
Not open for further replies.

caminowebmaster

Anyone any idea how to get a EPP key from hosting 365 without paying 95cents per minute or waiting for an email response?

Thanks

caminowebmaster

Okay Paul thanks have mailed - can I annoy you more?

How do I unlock the domain - have been hunting in my uber CP for too bloody long.

paul

Ninja
I don't have have any domains with H365 any more, but I think there was an option to edit the domains and click an unlock.

If in doubt, then ask support.
Or try the forums : Register365 Forum

This message board is not meant to be a support forum for H365 or any other company for that matter.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Ask their support team

They used to have a forum for clients as well... not sure if it's still online

Lottoplus

Can they not just give it to you with online support chat ? I got a EPP from a host last night via online support

wheres me jumpa

Can they not just give it to you with online support chat ? I got a EPP from a host last night via online support

How is the live chat tracked, ie is it recorded in anyway? Emails are useful for paper trails, particularly with some client claims, how is the information provided over live support tracked?

Lottoplus

How is the live chat tracked, ie is it recorded in anyway? Emails are useful for paper trails, particularly with some client claims, how is the information provided over live support tracked?

Don't know if its tracked but I had to give my Reg number and answer a security question to the support guy before answering any questions

hosting365

LiveChat is logged and transcripts are available, when you finish a chat you can enter an email address and the system will email you a full transcript.

Agents can also see your chat history when you speak with them.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
LiveChat is logged and transcripts are available, when you finish a chat you can enter an email address and the system will email you a full transcript.

Agents can also see your chat history when you speak with them.

What's the software you are using and does it have a cross-platform client?

I've been trying to find a "sane" solution for a while, but several of the vendors seem incapable of answering emails

Status
Not open for further replies.