Status
Not open for further replies.

juanmorris

hi everyone
I have a loans related site and want to rank all keywords in USA Google ip. so somebody have some more tips in off page or on page so please give me. I am already doing "link building , directory, blog commenting , classified, forum, social book, press release etc...I am waiting for positive reply.

Thanks

joker

You already mention all link building tasks so I can't suggest more.
Now, your ranking will depend on your optimization. Just continue on your link building on everything will be fine.

on your question, "How can I rank my keyword fast ?"...
it also depends on the competition, if your keyword is having high competition then it will be a bit hard for you to rank high faster.

Hexagram

You have pretty much stated what you need to do in order to rank well as quickly as possible. A link to the website your optimizing for may lead to some on page tips though. ;)

Shaneod21

Putting, ranking keywords fast and loans in the same sentence is not an easy task.

I have sites in the credit cards and bankruptcy niches on the first page of google and it takes a serious amount of time. Saying that you are doing those task will not necessarily guarantee you get good rankings. These niches you need to be aggressive with your link building however not solely focussing your money site.

You shouldn't just be building links for the sake of it. You should have an overall seo strategy. ie Write 30 articles this month on ezinearticles or docstoc, with one link back to your home page and a link back to an internal page optimised for the respective keywords. Then you could focus on creating content placed on lesser valued article directories pointing to your articles and another link to an internal page.

It should all be like a funnel where the links get passed through. Then 200 blog comments pointing to your home page and internal pages. Then 250-300 directory submissions. This needs to be done manually to get the best effect. Use different keywords. Many directories will only allow you to have a url which is fine because it is not natural to have just keywords pointing back to your site.

Stage 2

Create 15-20 web 2.0 properties with minimum of 5 posts on each with links pointing solely back to your home page for your primary keyword. Build links to each web 2.0. An example that works well at present is weebly or wetpaint.

Stage 3

Social bookmarking - Social bookmark everything from your articles to your site and the web 2.0 properties.

Stage 4

Building your network on different IP's with a different hosting company. It is important to then create a network of sites, each helping to push your website up in the serps.

This is just a rough outline of how I go about ranking a site over the long term. This would be on a monthly basis. Notice the way not all of the links point to your home page.

nanotriffid

No one seems to have touched on the concept of building on the website content. I would suggest writing keyword rich content (350 or so words per page) regularly (minimum one per week) and optimising this content to the target keywords (no more than 2 themes per page.) Every page is a potential entry point into your website from the search engines. As long as the content is useful, not duplicated and the page is coded correctly it is a formula for success. You can write for the same keyword multiple times as long as you dont copy text and the metadata is unique for each page. (In an article of 350 words the keyword only needs to be on the page 4 or 5 times so try to avoid overuse as google will se this as suspicious behavior). Focussing on content whilst doing the other things like linkbuilding is generally an approach that works for me.

Hafsoh

hi everyone
I have a loans related site and want to rank all keywords in USA Google ip. so somebody have some more tips in off page or on page so please give me. I am already doing "link building , directory, blog commenting , classified, forum, social book, press release etc...I am waiting for positive reply.

Thanks
Take care of your on page optimization too, then continue to build related links, SEO gives long term result

didmac0

Hi Friends,

hi everyone

Make sure your keywords aren't too competitive and that they are keywords that are known to convert, or longer-tail keywords. Be sure to start out with just a few keywords and build up link-equity for each.

thanks you
topsearchengineoptimization.net

sempolard

hi everyone

Thanks

Keywords optimize by using both off page optimization and on page optimization techniques, if you are doing off page but you op page optimization not well done, it will take some time to rank keywords, you can change your title Keywords optimize by using both off page optimization and on page optimization techniques, if you are doing off page but you op page optimization not well done, it will take some time to rank keywords, you can change your title tag, put alt tag, h1 to h5 tags it will helps in promotion of keywords positions on search engine.

Niche

P)roblem is you have chosen a highly competitive and oversubscribed to niche. Loans and the variuos permutations and long tails of loans is a big task
If you still want to go for it, then you may have to consider outsourcing someof your link building and content generation

Beau19

P)roblem is you have chosen a highly competitive and oversubscribed to niche. Loans and the variuos permutations and long tails of loans is a big task
If you still want to go for it, then you may have to consider outsourcing someof your link building and content generation

You're right. Nonetheless, I don't think there's a way to rank for a keyword fast unless your competition is low. The best way is to keep doing SEO, get a good rank in search engines and keep yourslef up there. The 'fastest' and easiest ways to do this, let's say, are directory submissions to free sites like easysubmits.com/social

I've managed to keep both sites that are in competitive niches and low competition niches up with this strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.