How much are you earning per month with Adsense?

• $0 > $100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $100 > $200

• $200 > $400

• $400 > $800

• $800 > $1000

• $1000 +

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

georgiecasey

Is it all just adsense? Have you had any success with aff programs? I have been doing pretty decent in the ringtones vertical with azoogle.

yeah, all adsense. applied to azoogle and they wont reply back. id love to try them. shoemoney says he makes way more on that than adsense. do you have an azoogle rep you could say something to?!

Redfly

yeah, all adsense. applied to azoogle and they wont reply back. id love to try them. shoemoney says he makes way more on that than adsense. do you have an azoogle rep you could say something to?!

I do, but is most of your traffic Irish?

Australian, German and US traffic have the $15 payouts.

georgiecasey

is that ppc on ringtones? i know nothing about it. i hold a database of everything users search for on my website if thats any use to ya, gets 2500 searches a day these days.

Redfly

is that ppc on ringtones? i know nothing about it. i hold a database of everything users search for on my website if thats any use to ya, gets 2500 searches a day these days.

Well, on site and PPC. I'm staying out of rintones and PPC now. I've had enough. It makes good money, but too much hassle. Might suit you though.

My rep is not online, but sign up again and send me the username you used to signup and Ill pass it along.

Status
Not open for further replies.