How to make a CRAP friendly website

Advert test
Status
Not open for further replies.
While the author does offer some good tips, he should take some of his own advice when it comes to contrast. I found myself drifting away from his "sea of similarity that’s boring" during reading the article.

nevf

While the author does offer some good tips, he should take some of his own advice when it comes to contrast. I found myself drifting away from his "sea of similarity that’s boring" during reading the article.
yah, but his concepts are pretty good, you can't argue with that....

No I wouldn't argue with that. However, I did at one time have a better example of actual usage in my own "sea of bookmarks". If I come across it, I'll post it for others. I could probably build a website just based on my favorites alone. Probably be easier to navigate them that way.

nevf

No I wouldn't argue with that. However, I did at one time have a better example of actual usage in my own "sea of bookmarks". If I come across it, I'll post it for others. I could probably build a website just based on my favorites alone. Probably be easier to navigate them that way.
My favourites are comprehensive, but really there just all over the place.

LOL I know what you mean. I looked for a good hour last night in my FAVS trying to find that site and came up empty. I came upon a few more after searching for similar CRAP friendly website creation, but nothing really worth sharing. Sorry, I just remember it being a very good site to recommend.

Status
Not open for further replies.