Status
Not open for further replies.

rikzricci

How to rank in google?

This were always the big question for me, because my blog is not in the google index... So, is there someone can help me with this? this is my blog hxxp://movieriz.blogspot.com/ change the "xx" to "tt". This blog is all about the movies that I watch.

Thank you in advance!

rikzricci

Its quite easy indexing your website in google, submit your website to google at: www.google.com/addurl
View attachment 286
and after that do social bookmarking of your website and get few inbound links, and your blog will be in google.

Waw.. Looks like you have a lot of idea for SEO. Thank you for this, I really wanted to know how to do this SEO, so that I can developed a better website! Thank you again.

glenbolton85

Social bookmarking can increase the backlinks to your site. If your posts rank on the front page, the backlink will have a high value. You will see a significant improvement in your search engine ranking. You should submit to popular social bookmarking sites that have high page rank. If you submit your articles to social bookmarking site that are not popular, it will not help much in your search engine ranking.

rikzricci

Social bookmarking can increase the backlinks to your site. If your posts rank on the front page, the backlink will have a high value. You will see a significant improvement in your search engine ranking. You should submit to popular social bookmarking sites that have high page rank. If you submit your articles to social bookmarking site that are not popular, it will not help much in your search engine ranking.

Same also what other just told me to do. Like submitting your site in the Socialmarker.com.. I don't know if how to rank my blog in the google. So that is why I am here. Thank you for this my friend.

Amm.. you are a web designer? So, how is your site or what do you do the earn money online? If its okay to ask you.. Thank you again, and hope to have some more tips.

pfurey101

Rikzricci

I'm in the process of building my own SEO business website using all the major and not so major SEO elements - including links from many directories, high PageRanked sites of 8, 9 and 10 and my clients sites. I have not yet submitted my URL to any search engine but am zooming up the charts thanks to these links. Yahoo has found 88 already (I know - I have a long way to go) but the website has only been a live build mode for the last 2 weeks! Its a Joomla CMS site.

Take the time out - Build you links and they will come! Dont forget the onpage also!

Cheers
Paul

rikzricci

Maybe this will help me now.. And I understand now, that to have a good effort for the job can give you a better result. So I better do it in the nice way.. Thank you so much Paul.

sandeepji

Thanks Brabazon, for sharing that's useful information.as i know more info. I'll definitely share with all.

seojohn

Here's another way to index a site within 24hours or for only afew hours:

1. Just go here -> Auto Backlink Generator and put your domain name.
Who knows you may already have paid for software to do the same task. I found a WSO few
days back to do the same task. However you don’t need any software to do this. It is just one
minute work.

2. Create one account in Ident.CA and enter your URL in Homepage Field. Use some popular tag in
profile such as – health, online, marketing, dieting, fitness, exercise etc.

3. Create one profile in each of the below and create link to your website:
. MySQL Forge :: Dashboard (You can only enter the Home Page URL)

You can ping these profile for faster result.

seojohn

Who knows you may already have paid for software to do the same task. I found a WSO few
days back to do the same task. However you don’t need any software to do this. It is just one
minute work.

2. Create one account in Ident.CA and enter your URL in Homepage Field. Use some popular tag in
profile such as – health, online, marketing, dieting, fitness, exercise etc.

3. Create one profile in each of the below and create link to your website:
. MySQL Forge :: Dashboard (You can only enter the Home Page URL)

You can ping these profile for faster result.

cpul

to submit your blog to some directories like google, yahoo,and others.
will speed up google to index your blog

bober

minute work.

Hi masterp, have you ever used these guys for backlinks before? I'd just be a little concerned about using backlink generators on the basis of a company offering 1000 to 10,000 backlinks for $9 to $50. Here's my 2 reasons of concern 1) I used a company before & they offered backlinks from PR4 above (which they didn't achieve the number of backlinks promised) 2) I'd be hesitant of the quality of backlinks generated, they good do more harm than Good.

Personally backlinks can be a bit of a pain - it is a slow process when done by yourself BUT at least you know your getting quality backlinks :)

davidbrett

Building your Search Engine Presence is like building a business. There are a lot of ways to do it and also alot of ways for it to fail. There is no easy way to magically go up the search engine listings. I would definitely not use a backlink generator. Google will like relevant links from good quality sites. A backlink generator will most likely give you irrelevant links from poor quality sites.

You need to do some research on what sites are relevant for your blog and see if you can get links on these sites. You should also work on your content. If your blog has great content then it helps with your SEO but is also gives someone a reason to link to your site.

robert45

All the time subdomain or domain not xx it http and your site url is ok i checked out. He @b said right that you could use add url tool for that also if your site content everything is good then it;s auto index otherwise take little bit time.

JinkyS

You should submit your blog to some directories like google, yahoo,and others. This will speed up google to index your blog

Status
Not open for further replies.