HTML Basics

Discussion in 'HTML Basics' started by mneylon, Jan 13, 2007.

1. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

Everyone has to start somewhere - so don't be afraid to ask for help

2. louie

louie New Member

Also check this website out. Great help. Lots of people used it.

HTML Tutorial

3. justmo

justmo New Member

HTML Help

I found this little site very useful...you need to dig around a bit but a great starting point...covers a lot of the groundwork.

http://www.davesite.com/

4. gary.b

gary.b New Member

davesite.com >> can that site possibly have any more Ads and referal links??

5. Redfly

Redfly Moderator

I second w3schools. When I was in college, we learned ALL our XHTML and XML stuff from that site. I still have the book we were made buy right beside me and it's nothing compared to w3schools.

6. designco

designco New Member

I also learned XML, ASP and Javascript from that site. I'd say it the most straight forward site out there at the mo.

It's a good site if you just want to brush up on programming knowledge also.

7. DomainsBitch

DomainsBitch New Member

when i started i got the book html for dummies online its great to get you going , ive since went way beyond that and took college classes for php . asp ect... so it helped inspire me

8. pooja

pooja New Member

Hi sir

I've just started ma new classes of HTML but not getting much from that.. so can u please help me or suggest me something online HTML book stores on internet...

Thanks

9. jayk

jayk New Member

I started out with reading "Build Your Own Web Site The Right Way Using HTML & CSS" . Excellent book and covers all basic of html/css.

10. M@rc

M@rc Member

I "third" w3Schools, xD That's where I started learning it all, :p
    First, I read the contents of the website then followed the basic steps with my computer/notepad and now I'm building websites and designing web pages, :)

11. danielsantro

danielsantro New Member

Html

Hallo
    I know a lot thing about html by a useful website.
    This site is very helpful
    many people use to learn html by this site.
    site url is here :
    What are HTML uses and functions? | Techyv.com

12. neilhaboush

neilhaboush New Member

w3schools is how I learned. Be patient and learn as much as you can cause HTML isn't going away as long as websites stay alive.

13. salati

salati New Member

I will go for the W3schools, their courses are very simple to understand specially the html course, but you can find more free courses on the web doing a little search.

14. Digital Response

Digital Response New Member

w3schools is a good place to start for anyone just starting out in coding, they have working examples you can try out also :)

web design essex