In Honour of Father’s Day, Blacknight are offering .Me domains for €4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2011 – Blacknight (http://www.blacknight.com) are helping to make your Father’s Day a success by offering .Me domains at €4.99. Surprise your father by registering a “Dadsname.me” (Get your Father a present to remember with a .Me domain from Blacknight) domain name.

ME is one of the most unique and ubiquitous extensions on the Internet. Giving your Father his own .Me web presence is a gift that will remind him that he is unlike any other Dad. With a .Me domain, he can start an online business, a blog or a fan site for his favourite sports teams the possibilities are endless.

Times are tough financially. A .Me domain is a heartfelt and economical way to let your dad know he is important.

Michele Neylon of Blacknight says, “Your Father doesn’t want a tie. He doesn’t need any more tools and doesn’t use the ones he has. Get him something he will use, a .Me domain. Nothing says, “I love you, dad” like giving him his own domain name.”

Neylon continues, “A .Me domain is a great way to identify yourself on-line and its only restrictions are the registrant’s imagination.”

Giving your Father a gift that is on the cutting edge of Internet-cool will not only ensure your status as favourite offspring but will broaden his horizons by helping him to shape his on-line identity. Let your Dad tell the world who he is with his new .Me domain.

Make your Father’s Day gift shopping a little easier by using the coupon code whosyourdaddy at checkout and register a .ME domain for €4.99 today on Get your Father a present to remember with a .Me domain from Blacknight

# # #

Blacknight are an Irish based ICANN accredited domain registrar and hosting company. They offer a comprehensive range of Microsoft Windows and Linux based hosting plans and domain name registration services to business globally.

Status
Not open for further replies.