Irish Virtual Private Servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHoban

Hey guys,

Just wondering whats the best irish company to get a VPS from?
I'm moving from an American provider, so I'm also wondering if anywhere has discounts for people moving hosts...

All advice is very welcome, as I'm finding some Irish sites rather hard to understand, when compared to their american counterparts :eek:

Cheers
Adam

oliflorence

I use Webworld for shared hosting and they are pretty good with support, performant server etc.
The offer dedicated server with 24h support, may be worth looking at them www.webworld.ie

unrealindeed

Administrator
Staff member
I recommend blacknight all the way, and im not just saying that for the sake of it...Support is generally excellent.

They updated their services recently and they have respectable pricing structures

TheHoban

I recommend blacknight all the way, and im not just saying that for the sake of it...Support is generally excellent.

They updated their services recently and they have respectable pricing structures

I have a shared account with BlackNight and support is amazing! After doing the maths though, it's going to cost us around 80 - 100 per month when we add our software lisencing fees :(

TheHoban

I'm moving from Solarvps and the reason I want to move to an Irish node is because I'm Irish and want to host my sites in Ireland.

Status
Not open for further replies.