Is there a site-service like Netsso's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianOD

My site is new, www.Netsso.com, but I'm not sure how to describe/position it. Like LastPass.com it remembers site names/passwords and auto-logs you in to them when you double click. But it does more..It does the same for ANY web url (and even files on your local PC), and it's interface helps you to arrange links to your webplaces, so to remember them better and find them faster. (Much faster than in Google, for example). The only password you must remember is your Netsso.com password...So, can I describe it as "..your private, single sign on personal portal for all your web resources, available on any PC"??...And, is there any other such service? (OneLogon.com, for example, logs you on to a specific list of web apps, rather than any url..Web browsers don't remember passwords and tend to be tied to one PC, etc). I would really appreciate the opinion and guidance of this webmaster group. (Btw, if your members record your site and their credentials in their Netsso's, they'll never forget passwords or usernames)

Status
Not open for further replies.