Is this keyword stuffing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

Santa's Rules

<meta name="description" content="Make your Christmas list a reality this year. Good for kids, BETTER for parents. Santa's Rules is a Christmas website that children will find fun to share with friends AND it encourages good behaviour. The site has a star reward chart system, similar to tv's supernanny." />
<meta name="keywords" content="search, santa, stars, christmas, wish, kids, fun, children, wishlist, email, star, star chart, reward, reward chart" />

I seem to have no PR or ranking on Google at all? Feedback, criticism welcome. *puts flame suit on and riot shield up*

Also, can anyone recommend a good web tool for checking position in Google? there is a rake of them online but I have found some to be very hard/slow or inaccurate to use.

Cheers in advance for any comments.
G

3rigena

no it isn't.
what keywords in particular are you targeting here? why is "search" one of the keywords?

u won't be seeing any pr for the future- possibly forever. - G seem to be getting rid of it due to link-sellers etc - EDIT: or maybe not

Geoff

Yes it was done in a bit of a rush. I am going to be rewording it now I have a better feel for my user demographic and keywords.

Just thought it might be worthwhile to throw it on here for opinions first.

G

Status
Not open for further replies.