Status
Not open for further replies.

bober

Hi,

would anyone recommend using these Instant Traffic Creation Services I'm thinking of using them to build links for me. From looking at the site they have some good offers.

My website is live 4 weeks now & I'm the business of online dating.

I was thinking of paying a company do build links for me. Will they just end up using another "link builder".

Alternatively, anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks a mill.

IPAlarms

Ask them how they build the links and find out as much info as possible before making a decision. Unless anyone can give you a good recommendation, it's always a risk using these services.

derekh

Personaly I would stay clear of any link building service as you don't have any control of what sites are linking to yours and it could end up doing your site more harm than good. Although, their article writing service seems reasonable. If you can get a look at some samples of previous work I would recomend going with that as article marketing can be an effective way of link building as well.

pfurey101

You can always specify which sites you want the links added to and any anchor text and descrption and landing pages. Then get them to do the hard work.

Providing you have your own database of backlinks sources. You can always ask them to add to relevent sites with a PR of 4 or 5+.

bober

I got some articles from them in the past & I must say I was very impressed. Ive recently purchased TEN 550 word articles for just €33 (that's a deal to me). They have a great customer service as well. You know some times when you deal with website like this, their e-mail replies can be very robotic - but they actually reply to mails straight away & without the robotic type text.

R

rasha magdi

i was wondering about how can i get pages with pagerank from forums

nauert

Hi,

would anyone recommend using these Instant Traffic Creation Services I'm thinking of using them to build links for me. From looking at the site they have some good offers.

My website is live 4 weeks now & I'm the business of online dating.

I was thinking of paying a company do build links for me. Will they just end up using another "link builder".

Alternatively, anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks a mill.

I recommend that you do the work yourself. If you pay someone to build backlinks for you, you will likely end up on a bunch of link farm websites which will hurt your page rank in the end. Paying for traffic isn't the best way to go either. Most often you'll end up paying for worthless traffic generated from either automated traffic exchange websites or the manual ones that everyone uses software on to gain credits for their own advertising. If you take shortcuts, you'll likely be cut short.

soabbd

I must say that instant traffic is not good for a website because when Google saw that visitors decrease dramatically then they may kick your site

robert45

Instant traffic builder company is not too good as you know they are gonna use some spammy link building. Give some white hat seo link builder company so your site will be long run.

dulichvui

I entered SEO as a link builder. Fast forward four years: I now solely create visually engaging content in an effort to scale link building. One thing I've learned is that not all business models support community building as a goal.

robertpear

The first upsell is basically a tool that will help you to spread your affiliate link around the internet directly to websites full of angry buyers… They will explain in their videos how to get it running in a few clicks, and how you could get even more free buyer traffic by working 10 to 20 minutes a day…

Status
Not open for further replies.