Links - Irish Affiliate Programs

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by mneylon, Jan 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mneylon

mneylon Administrator Staff Member

Sorry but I can't see a signup form there - only an email address ..

2. avviodavid

avviodavid New Member

We don't have an operational signup form at the moment. However if you send a mail to the e-mail address we can get in touch to get you set up.

3. wylie1

wylie1 New Member

4. Alison Johnston

Alison Johnston New Member

Interhome affiliate programme

Interhome, Europe’s leading provider of self-catering accommodation, has a dedicated partner programme for Irish Affiliates.

Interhome has over 33,000 properties in over 30 countries, with great rates of commission and with an ABV of over €1000 this is a great opportunity to earn a very good commision.

Whether its sea, sun, beach, mountains, winter ski and snowboard, city or countryside, Interhome.ie have the right holiday home for all budgets and tastes.

To join our partner programme please go to Interhome Affiliate Programme

5. jcando

jcando New Member

Hi Guy's

Here is a new affiliate program with an Irish based company selling The Dublin Discount Card, a new product which delivers 120 discounts and offers
    with real savings, ideal for people living, working or visiting Dublin, the "Gathering" will present opportunities for those selling this card online.
    The current payout to affiliates is €2 per card sale at €10. However any member of this forum who signs up will receive €5 per sale through their affiliate link.
    Just drop me an email with your affiliate / partner ID and I will increase your payout amount. email me at john@peeladealireland.com

Many thanks.

6. Paddy Display

Paddy Display New Member

Hi

We are Ireland's biggest online Shopfitting and Equipment store. We sell a huge range of goods from Manniquins, Clothes Hangers, Clothes rails, Shelving etc and we offer next day delivery to Ireland as standard, and free delivery on orders over 108 euro.

We are now starting an Affiliate program, if you wish to join, you can get more info here:
    http://www.equipashop.com/en/Affiliate/i-1049.aspx

7. Simpl Performance

Simpl Performance New Member

Hi,

In case anyone missed our launch back in the summer, Simpl Performance is a brand new Irish Affiliate Network set up and based in Ireland.

We have been in operation for over six months now and we have multiple clients on board such as O2, O2 Money, Bank of Ireland, Carlton Hotels, MySurvey.ie and we have just gone live with a brand new Campaign for GrabOne Store.

We are due to go live with 2 major gamings companies along with a few others still in development.

You can check out our Website www.simpl.ie for more information.

I have also included the link to our sign-up form below so you can sign up to our network

Login - Simpl Performance

This is a very period for us here at Simpl Performance especially with Christmas fast
    approaching so I would advise contacting me as soon as possible so you can try maximise your rewards.

Regards,

Gareth
    gareth@simpl.ie

8. Colin

Colin New Member

Hi all,

We are currently open to new affiliates at Cake Board Supply, Ireland's leading online store for cake designer supplies. We are offering 10% commission at the moment. With an average order size over €50 this is an excellent opportunity for suitable interested parties.

Visit Affiliate Area | Cake Board Supply to join.

For further information do not hesitate to pm me.

Colin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.