Looking for someone to partner up on new website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbs

Hi,

I launched a website this week and now realise that I can only do so much and have been advised to search for someone with the technology skill to run the site and work on making it bigger and better. A lot of work has gone into this site and it's up and running. I don't want to give too much away for now, it's web 2.0, built using Joomla Ver 1.5, no ecommerce.. I paid Web developers to create the site, I'm now beginning to understand that really I need a partner who can run that side of the show and invest some creatively into building this to its full potential.

This is a starter website, there are a number of similar sites in the US, 6 of which are major players. Competition for a site like this in the UK and rest of Europe is small for now but I have recently read about 1 such site launching a few weeks ago in the UK. So it's catching on..

So I'm just putting this out there as I've got to start somewhere. Basically I'm looking for someone who can shoulder the tech side, is forward thinking, someone who's creative, can think up great applications that will enhance the website and build them. Really it's hard to discuss without explaining the website itself so if this dose interest you and you'd like to chat further then please contact me.

K

Kieran

Yes share link even the words if you cant yet post links and we will help.

K

Kieran

Yes share link even the words if you cant yet post links and we will help.

Status
Not open for further replies.