Status
Not open for further replies.

alexpnn

HI ,

We are a taxi company Hummingbird Cars in London. We provide Airport Transfer service from all london airports.

We have recently started our new business and we would like to expand our business. Can anyone suggest which is the best way of Marketing our business so that we can increase our business.

Thank you

Alex

seodublin

Ive never heard of your business as with most people in the world. So How will I find you? You need to look at the basics -

1. who you want to reach,
  2. where are they
  3. how can you get your message to them.
Search Engine optimisation is a solution that will in the long run be most cost effective. For immediate exposure Pay per click advertising would be a fast solution and can be setup relatively quick.

MWick

Handouts, panflets, local ads, word of mouth. Get a good site setup and put the address everywhere.

websitedesign

If you're getting traffic from Airports... lots of international travelers reserve such services on the internet before arriving.

So you would need to hire someone for SEO and internet marketing. Or try it out yourself...

Bjoern30

Hire some good looking busty chicks with tight tshirts saying "RENT ME"
who hang out on the airport with leaflets etc

I know this would catch my attention (I am only human :D)

Michaela

Re:

Yes you need to consider who you're target market are and what type of media they consume e.g. online, tv, print, mobile etc

magentotech

Ive never heard of your business as with most people in the world. So How will I find you? You need to look at the basics -

1. who you want to reach,
  2. where are they
  3. how can you get your message to them.
Search Engine optimisation is a solution that will in the long run be most cost effective. For immediate exposure Pay per click advertising would be a fast solution and can be setup relatively quick.

agree on these...
get to the basics..
and inform people through all kinds of marketing, online or offline and should be geo-targeted

koconnor

HI ,

We have recently started our new business and we would like to expand our business.

Alex

Hi Alex,
What are you doing currently to help market your business?

Some ideas to help get you on your way (offline)

1. Pop into London hostels and organise a joint venture with the owner - offer transfers to the airports to the hostel customers. Do the same with B&Bs.

2. Install one of those "free phones" that ring direct to your taxi co.

3. Any customers you do get from the airport - ask them to fill in their details on your customer feedback form. Get their permission to be added to your database where "They will receive preferrential rates" next time they book in advance through your site. If they are corporate offer incentives to have them deal with you only.

4. Offer more than just a taxi service - when they pre-book your services - when you know their destination (if they are holidaying) print out some information on local restaurants that have good reviews. Plenty of sites to give you that information I am sure.

Plenty more ideas - see what others are doing out there in your industry.

rockfieldllc

You seem to have two choices 1. the actual travellers 2. their destination .
It would seem to me it would be easier to concentrate on the destinations to start and develop some corporate accounts

raul

Inflight magazine advertising would be your best start for the type of business you have IMHO

Bjoern30

Pop into London hostels and organise a joint venture with the owner - offer transfers to the airports to the hostel customers. Do the same with B&Bs.
good ideas - I lived in rainy ireland for more than a year and I have to agree that hostels are a good way to get customers - you could even offer tours (I have plans to do a guided tour the next time I visit ireland) and I would do so if I visit london or the uk in generell - sounds silly but I have huge problems with the traffic on the "wrong" site LOL

robert45

If wanna to online marketing your site then SEO is best otherwise PPC. For getting good traffic by online both way is use full for any sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.