Status
Not open for further replies.

Anouilh

Niche blogs are a great idea, though I'd recommend you get your own domain name.

I've thought about this. However, since over 30 per cent of visits to my photographedublin blog come through the Blogger referral system, I tend to be comfortable there. I don't have a business blog, so do not go hunting for visitors. I'm not quite sure what a "niche blog" is. Perhaps you could give some useful links, if you have a moment, Blacknight.

Anouilh

Just dropping by to say "Hello". I've added a little photography blog to my repertoire and it might be of interest over time. I'm an amateur with a film camera and hope to learn more about digital graphics and web design this year. Short Sights at Noon

ritat

SEO beginner

If learning about the whole SEO process is like learning how to swim I'm the kid at the shallow end with armbands inhaling water.
True story. Here's my blog.

Anouilh

It's good to meet another Blogger user here. Webmaster Forum members living in Ireland might enjoy my latest venture, a Flickr blog that is gradually gaining weight thanks to photos of landscapes and flowers. Feedback would be welcome, if anybody has a moment. Flickr: Photos from rosewoodoil

Anouilh

Having looked at your blog, Rita, it is full of really useful links and ideas. Perhaps posting your employer's link here would be helpful for other readers? Here is a link to an associate's blog: bobby's reflections I sometimes make photos to post there, so it's still "on topic".

ritat

Ta very much but I'm not really sure what you mean about posting a link to my employers.How would that benefit them/me/anyone?

Anouilh

Efficiency, I guess. Most people skim over blogs and websites and don't have time to click on many links. There is a vast amount of really helpful information, produced by experts, that never gets read because it does not find its way into the mainstream. There has been an attack on SEO strategies on the net recently, with some posters finding all the tips and tricks a waste of time. I think that SEO is very important and that threads like this one help people to get to know one another's work.

gav240z

Hello World!

Hey guys,
My blog is here: Gavin Doolan it started as a personal travel blog but I'm kinda in the process of reinventing it to be more of a guide to online marketing.

I will be uploading the new design soon, current one sucks :(.

jennyrusks

Hi Y'all
I've revamped an old personal site that used to live on blogger and is now in a new luxurious wordpress home. It's photography and digital artwork - I'm still moving things over from the old site and I'm still putting links in, if anyone wants to exchange, let me know.
Jennifer Farley Photography & Digital Artwork

all the best

Jennifer

Status
Not open for further replies.