Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Oh I never contributed to this thread. :eek:

Man that is a really nice site, love the touch with the Google map for directions.

I can feel one of my alternative personalities blogging about this place. Is it open yet?

Redfly

Oh I never contributed to this thread. :eek:

Man that is a really nice site, love the touch with the Google map for directions.

I can feel one of my alternative personalities blogging about this place. Is it open yet?

Thanks Gavin.
Yes, the club has been open since Christmas and the official opening night was last week I think. I couldn't attend because I was in Germany but know there were MANY celebrities there.

And Alternative personalities?

geraldo

Thanks for the feedback. I don't have an issue with the switch times. The club owners and project managers use Firefox too (I know, a rare pleasure!) and they don't have any issues. What version are you using? What plugins have you installed? What OS are you using?

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Just seeing the site (very engaging) and checking the Firefox issue for the first time now. It's freezing on me, can't even navigate within the site. Using Firefox 2.0.0.2
Flash 8
OS is XP Pro

Hope this is still useful feedback.

TheMenace

The Menace: What club was it? Is it still live? I assure you none of our work is plagiarized and never has been if that's where you are going with that.

Haha. No, not at all. The site was built 5 years ago and has been offline for some time now. Just saying is all. Besides, I don't think anyone ever saw it!

Julie11

The site looks great, but the navigation menu is a little hard to read - especially since it's blend with the purple on the top.
The gallery looks great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.