My Portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axwell

I like your work but in terms of the site and its design is this not just the basic indexhibit layout? Not very familiar with indexhibit but have seen a few people use it and the layout just looks the same.

banquote

I like your work but in terms of the site and its design is this not just the basic indexhibit layout? Not very familiar with indexhibit but have seen a few people use it and the layout just looks the same.

Yeah it is Axwell, I decided to set it up because my web skills are not that good at the moment so instead of making a half arsed attempt for now I will just run with the indexhibit template.

Give me the summer to get my flash and dreamweaver skills up to par
with the rest of my apps and then I will attack the web site.

Axwell

Well as you say its better to have something up and it does the job. Just was amused by some of the comments on how it was a nice clean design etc when its just the basic indexhibit template, obviously people arent familiar with it. Some nice work on your portfolio though.

banquote

Well as you say its better to have something up and it does the job. Just was amused by some of the comments on how it was a nice clean design etc when its just the basic indexhibit template, obviously people arent familiar with it. Some nice work on your portfolio though.

I agree but it says it is built by indexhibit on my
site, so I am not saying I built it.

Cheers though

Status
Not open for further replies.