I'm currently in the process of moving my clients to my VPS package and taking them all off my hosting365 account. I have one domain that I changed the name servers today at 10:00am. At 6:00pm I checked the domain and while the iedr is showing the new dns records, its still looking at the old account. This is how I do it. I set up the account on the new server I change the name servers (Before 4:00pm) When the name servers have changed I then suspend the old account to make sure the domain is not pointing to the old server. Once I see everything working I then delete the old account. The problem is (with this account) Its pointing to the new DNS settings but its showing up as suspended when I disable the account on the old Server. Is this normal!!!! I have transfered quite a number of accounts and all have gone relatively smoothly. Just can't figure this one out.