Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodesign

So I don't know should I post this here or start a new thread with Namesco Ireland as the title but seen as everything is still to be rebranded I'll begin.

I seem to have a constant recurring problem with one of my sites and I've contacted them about it but they keep responding telling me that it was not there problem and that it works.

Thats it. Problem sorted? No its not but they cant be told, so its doen agian at the moment. I try to log into support

care.register365.com uses an invalid security certificate.
The certificate is not trusted because it is self signed.
The certificate is only valid for localhost.localdomain.

(Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer)

* This could be a problem with the server's configuration, or it could be someone trying to impersonate the server.

* If you have connected to this server successfully in the past, the error may be temporary, and you can try again later.
So now I cant contact them to tell them the problem is happening again. But I bet by the time I do get them to read my mail the fec*ing problem will be fixed and basically tell me I'm imagining all this.

pyrodesign

Just noticed this on the blog.

So chat is gone.:mad:

Hi all,
As this is our first entry since we acquired Register365 I would firstly like to say a big thank you for your continued support and understanding during the transition period.
As Operations Director here at Namesco, I am very pleased with our decision to have acquired Register365 and to welcome you all as customers of Namesco. I hope that since May you have seen some improvements to your services.
It is our aim to ensure that your services will not be affected by the change over. We will continue to deliver your services in Ireland whilst providing improved Customer Care and Technical Support from our offices here in the UK.
By now some of you may already have contacted our Customer Care or Technical Support teams. We hope that they have been able to assist you with your enquires. Namesco welcomes customer feedback, so please do let us know of any suggestions you may have.
We have an enviable reputation in the United Kingdom for providing a wide range of quality Internet Service products and services backed up by expert in-house Customer Care and Technical Support teams.
We aim to make it easy for you to contact us, and since the day of our acquisition on the 28th May, premium rate support numbers were replaced with a new local rate number- 1890-944-500. We hope that you have made use of your new local rate support number should you have had any questions.
To increase the availability of our Technical Support from the 1st August 2008 we will be extending our telephone hours to 8am-8pm Monday – Friday and from the 15th August 2008 support will include weekends from 10am-6pm.
We believe that offering these extended hours will allow us to focus on our dedicated telephone support. The Live chat service will therefore close on 31st July 2008.
Should you have any further questions, we will be happy to answer them. Simply email customercare@register365.com or call your new local rate support number 1890-944-500
Once again we would like to welcome you to Namesco Ltd!
Jason Smith
Operations Director
Namesco Limited

pyrodesign

Just log into Register365.com - Customer Support Area surely? (works for me)

Yeah its working now and my site is back up.

The point is that this is a constantly recurring problem sometimes the sites been down for a few mins, other times it can be down for a few hours. I've definitely now even come close to logging and reporting the issue everytime its happened and its been happening since well before the sale.

Now for example I'm trying to log into my H-Sphere account and its basically been loading for the last 5mins as I write this. ANd for some reason it says inside register365 under Packages, suspended?

#35*** Business Hosting - Windows 2007-11-26 2008-11-26 suspended Login

I'm checking status now and
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]mail.hosting365.ie
down for pop and smtp
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]web1.hosting365.ie[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]web5.hosting365.ie[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]web7.hosting365.ie
all down for HTTP

[/FONT]Can you tell me can you access
https://cp.hosting365.ie

pyrodesign

Ok thanks hosting365.

I know this is not your department anymore but I, and I assume others appreciate your help with these teething problems.

Lol, as I write this I recieved my first email from a customer.

neweb

I have had the same problem.

The support on Namesco is complete C**p

I have to make 38 phone calls before I could get to talk to someone.
Then all they said was "We are having problems and we don't know when they would be fixed"

Register365.ie has gone downhill since the sell out.

Before it was a simple phone call and you whould know where you stand.

It feels like Hosting365.ie has sold out all its clients.
I have been with Hosting 365 since Stephen started it. I moved from Novara and had never looked back.

Now its a case of "your services are no longer required.... good bye"

Alan
Neweb Ireland

MediaHost

Mate im in the exact same boat and were all sea sick! We have been with Hosting365/Reg365 since the start and have given so many 2nd chances due to the amount of sites we have hosted with them and the hassle it will be to move all but since the sell out (yes in all sense of the phrase) we have been left high and dry as there is now NO SUPPORT! What guys in a call centre in the UK could possibly tell us is beyond me. Seriously now, this is just ridiculous. What is the point having support if you 'cant fix anything from my end' or even if they did know what to fix they couldn't?!

I give up...rant over.. :confused:

hosting365

The namesco guys are very good and planning to move all customers to their own platform (still hosted here, same IP's etc) over the next few months, which will allow them to offer much closer support levels and give them a platform they are familiar with.

We chose namesco specifically because of their excellent, award winning support and services and continue working with them and lending assistance.

Daisy

Stephen, were there other problems today out your way? One of our mail servers is hosted on a dedicated machine at H365, but people have reported problems sending email during the hours that Register365 were having problems. Also, the cp @ rack was effected. No time to call support during the afternoon, and all seems to be resolved now. But it would be good to know?

MediaHost

There should have been a plan in place to support the current client base which it looks like there isn't. Its not my problem if they don't know the system, they should have been trained up before they took over so they know what to do and saw when the **** hit the fan, like it did today and they failed miserably!

I confirmed with over 4 resellers that their phone line rang once or twice and then mysteriously went engaged like someone was pressing hangup or cancel call for over 40 minutes! Their online support is down so what are the other options to contact them? Email? Oh look the pop3 AND smtp servers are down so i cant send them a mail from any of my accounts or receive unless i use an external email service. :mad:

Are you sure the aquisition wasnt based on the bottom line €€? How silly of me ofcourse not. Makes more sense to sell for cheaper but better support.. comon now...

The namesco guys are very good and planning to move all customers to their own platform (still hosted here, same IP's etc) over the next few months, which will allow them to offer much closer support levels and give them a platform they are familiar with.

We chose namesco specifically because of their excellent, award winning support and services and continue working with them and lending assistance.

neweb

Everything is back up and running and I can now relax.

Stephen.
The support is no where near what it was. There was many a time I could contact Colm directly and he would right the problem or at least give me something to go back to my clients with.

My clients felt I have a good working relationship with hosting365... and i did.

Do you know how hard it is to tell your customers, "Sorry I don't know anything about what's going on and the provider won't tell me anything"

Awards or not! the service sucks!!! When I mentioned to them about a dedicated number for the resellers I got the typical American brush off "We'll take that idea onboard". Translated means "P**s off and don't tell us how to run our business"

effect

i wonder how this affects the image of hosting365? being the previous owner, and having very similar branding still, it must seriously piss them off (i'm sure here is not the place for comment on that though)

colmerg

So we have to put up with a "few months" of bullsh*t support in the meantime ? I was first in the queue yesterday on the support line for more than 15 mins, support hasnt answered my emails either.

Imagine all the issues that will arise when they move all the sites over to their new platform :mad:

hosting365

We are getting positive feedback on support also, and we had three staff onsite with their guys for a total of more than 4 weeks, as well as supplementing them with our team in Poland. I'm aware they are hiring and putting additional resources online. As I said, they are an excellent company, more than 80 staff already, and host more than 500k customers, they know their stuff and are good at what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.