New business - Invoices & Terms and Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sticker

Hey all,

I've been posting here a while now, but I've finially decided to take the plunge and start my own freelance design business. I know it's going to be tough, but I'm willing to give it a go!

Two things I need a little help with -

I have a few jobs to begin with, and want to get a decient invoice template for my new company. Anyone recommend a good profressional looking one I could use. There are some in Word 2007, but they still look a little cheap imo!

Secondly, I want to start a "terms & conditions" signing with new clients... Does anyone have a nice simple example of a garden variety T&C's that suits the web trade. I don't want to just copy someone's hard work. I can change it's content to best suit my business.

Thanks in advance

n3tFl0w

For invoicing I'd recommend Freshbooks

I'll second this. Excellent application. Use it myself albeit not in a huge way.

As for the terms and conditions, I'm looking for something like that too - If you find any, throw it up here if you can?
Also looking for a contract template too...

nevf

Freshbooks is well worth the money. If you're looking for a standalone project management suite, check out (ProjectPier.org) ...but Freshbooks does this anyway so there's nothing to worry about from that aspect. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.