New Campaign at Webgains

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickymarch

Good Morning

To quickly introduce myself I'm Nicky March, one of the fantastic account managers for Webgains. Here at Webgains each of the account managers is given a sector to champion this ensures we can give best advice to both our clients and affiliates, one of my sectors is travel.

So I would like to take this opportunity to let you know about a new campaign I put live this morning, 1800 hotels.

'1800Hotels is Ireland’s number 1 online hotel reservation company and we have been booking hotels for the public for the last 5 years. We are a fast growing company and have over 65000 hotels worldwide with fantastic availability and competitive hotel prices.'

Commission for this program is 5% and there's a 30 cookie, to sign up for this campaign please use this link Webgains

If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to contact me on my contact details below.

Best regards and good luck with this campaign

Nicky March
Account Manager
Webgains Ltd
t: +44 (0)20 7269 1214
f: +44 (0)20 7269 1249
e: nicky@webgains.com
MSN: nmarch@webgains.com
www.webgains.com

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
What kind of creative is available?

Ryan Gilbert

Hi Blacknight & SlitheryImp,
There are 24 creatives available for this program. Flash and graphic banners of many sizes. If you need something bespoke for your template sizes then do give us a shout and we'll get them made for you.

We advise ALL our client to go live with a datafeed present and only in exceptional circumstances do we launch without one. In this case, it was not possible to go live with it due to merchant side restrictions but we are still working hard to get it for you ASAP.

Sorry that Nicky didn't reply, I don't think she has the thread updates function on her settings... we're normally pretty quick to reply to any support requests you need.

Just shout if you need anything, we're here to help.

nickymarch

Hi Blacknight & SlitheryImp
Sorry for not replying back to you sooner!! Please let me know if you need any bespoke banner sizes and I will arrange these for you.

Regarding the datafeed, at present we are having a few issues with how its formatted. The merchant is currently having this reprocessed and I expect to have this available next week.

If you have any other issues please do not hesitate to contact me directly - nicky@webgains.com msn nmarch@webgains.com or 020 7269 1214

Best regards
Nicky

Status
Not open for further replies.