New Irish and UK Classified Ads Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doomblaz

Last friday i opened new classified ads website in Ireland. you can try to post free ad with the discount code - F2ASANTA and i will be very happy if you tell me your opinion.

D

doomblaz

Last friday i opened new classified ads website in Ireland. you can try to post free ad with the discount code - F2ASANTA and i will be very happy if you tell me your opinion.
Sorry i forgot the link :D Fast2ad

D

doomblaz

Sorry i forgot the link :D Fast2ad

nevf

I would replace the word Counties with Regions on the lower left hand side of the page.
Also, I'd put a register button beside the login link at the top right hand side of the page.

I think you should change the tag line. Its very slow to load. Like the layout. Best of luck with it.

Sections should be 'categories' Ditch the 'Personals' thats very old school and dating websites have taken ALL this traffic.

On the listings there needs to be a button to list in order of... Price, Age, Colour etc not just on the search function.

Status
Not open for further replies.