Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma Delaforce

Hello,

My name is Emma, I am an account manager at Webgains. This is my first post on this forum.

I am pleased to announce a new merchant to the network - Lightspeed Research.

Lightspeed Research is a UK-based market research company. Once they have joined the consumer panel, consumers have the chance to be rewarded with redeemable points towards shopping vouchers and to participate in a €2,000 prize draw. They also get an opportunity to give their opinion and influence tomorrow’s products and services by answering online questionnaires.

After registration panellists receive entries for our €2,000 prize draw and after that they will receive Lightspeed points for each completed survey.
The Affiliate program offers higher than average rewards for all the publishers who want to help us recruit new members for the panel.

Offer: €1.50 for each fully registered panellist*. Open to Republic of Ireland residents only.
Cookie: 90 days

*A fully registered panellist is a person who has filled in the registration form and confirms his/her subscription to the panel by clicking on the ‘Activate’ link present in the ‘Confirmation’ email.

PPC Restrictions

We operate a no brand bidding policy on paid search campaigns. Affiliates are asked not to bid on the terms relating to the brand, including:
Lightspeed
Lightspeed Research
Lightspeed Research Limited
Lightspeed Research ltd
LightspeedResearch
LightspeedResearchlimited
Lightspeed Consumer Panel

Other Restrictions
: Lightspeed Consumer Panel prefers not to be listed among competitors or advertised as a paid surveys websites. Users are asked to have an interest in sharing their opinions in an online community

If you would like more information or to join the program, please login to your Webgains account or join the network if you are new. You will find a list of programs not joined at the bottom of the home page or you can also use the program search function (I don't seem to be able to post any links sorry).

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me - edelaforce[at]webgains.com (msn as well)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting - thanks for letting us know

Status
Not open for further replies.