Staff member
White text on a red background?

Sorry, but that looks horrific

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Not checked out the actual content

font is a depreciated css element ...
the gradient you're using is nasty ...
full width = ouch .. I'm on 1920x1080 or something and it's really difficult to read
colours are all over the place ...

gospel1

Not checked out the actual content

font is a depreciated css element ...
the gradient you're using is nasty ...
full width = ouch .. I'm on 1920x1080 or something and it's really difficult to read
colours are all over the place ...

Hi Forbairt,

Thanks for your advice. I do appreciate what you are saying. I have changed the background as per Blacknight's advice. I will look into the full width.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It's an improvement, but I still think that white text is a bad idea.

I'd kill the counter - it's not 1995 anymore

Are you going to market it as "seo no problem" or "seonoproblem.com" ?

MOH

Only had a very quick look, and in a rush, so sorry if I come across a bit abrupt:

- not mad about the way the font changes, on the privacy policy and T+C pages
- the nav bar looks very cluttered - why include "seo no problem" on every option
- the title tags don't seem to be optimised - OK, they're different on every page, but you don't seem to be targetting any search term with them (unless you're actually targetting the term "SEO no problem"?)
- likewise your description metas - there's nothing in them that's going to entice me to click through from the SERPs
- You've a typo in "state-of-the-art" in a few places
- Not sure why you include 0000 as a postcode in your address
- Maybe I missed, but I didn't see any business name information, which you need if you're not trading under your own name
- Your Partners page just lists the same partner twice, in different fonts
- Not sure what you mean by F.REE on the front page?

gospel1

It's an improvement, but I still think that white text is a bad idea.

I'd kill the counter - it's not 1995 anymore

Are you going to market it as "seo no problem" or "seonoproblem.com" ?

Hi Blacknight,

I have taken your advice. The counter is dead and I have changed the text colour to black. I will be marketing the term "seo no problem". I am no. 1 for this term with Google.

gospel1

Only had a very quick look, and in a rush, so sorry if I come across a bit abrupt:

- not mad about the way the font changes, on the privacy policy and T+C pages
- the nav bar looks very cluttered - why include "seo no problem" on every option
- the title tags don't seem to be optimised - OK, they're different on every page, but you don't seem to be targetting any search term with them (unless you're actually targetting the term "SEO no problem"?)
- likewise your description metas - there's nothing in them that's going to entice me to click through from the SERPs
- You've a typo in "state-of-the-art" in a few places
- Not sure why you include 0000 as a postcode in your address
- Maybe I missed, but I didn't see any business name information, which you need if you're not trading under your own name
- Your Partners page just lists the same partner twice, in different fonts
- Not sure what you mean by F.REE on the front page?

Hi MOH,

Thanks for all the pointers. I have corrected several of them following your advice. I am working on the others.

K

Kieran

I have taken your advice. The counter is dead and I have changed the text colour to black. I will be marketing the term "seo no problem". I am no. 1 for this term with Google.

Sorry - there isn't any search volume for SEO no problem that why you can rank for it.

link8r

The "ECART" is quite bad too.

My 2c (take or leave)

Trying to discover the "product" you're selling - is it just reports? Would it be like Alexa/Minirank's reports?

The message on About Us is quite lost - what's your background, experience and what is it you do?

The text at the bottom "Nobody does it like" --> reads funny!

The design is really bad - the text and logo sizes are up and down.

I would strongly recommend using a web designer - I'm not a designer and I love working with designers - just my humble opinion.

Sphynx

there is SEO website and it should be made by SEO rules, but if you check on google indexed pages on main google server, then from 93 indexed left only 17 ( site:.seonoproblem.com/& ). that's mean, that google found not original , but duplicated content ...

Status
Not open for further replies.