Status
Not open for further replies.

SEO

i guys,

Intend to start selling links direct to Joe public instead of agencies, so am launching new site with low priced packages.
Can you have a look and let me know what you think.

Looking for feedback on design and usability please, haven't carried out onsite SEO or link building on the domain.

Is this ok for the Irish market?? having worked for US companies for so long I don't want to look like the pushy sale sale sale person.

Anyway look forward to your reviews.

Payment facility will be fully activated by the morning.

Seo Gods | Seo Gods

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Beyond the main page everything is pointing to IP addresses ..
"google master" - huh?
"Masters in online development" - from where? Which institution?

Make up your mind - either it's one person, so you can use the first person singular or you're a group of people and you can use the first person plural - you're mixing both on the same page

The content - full of buzzwords and jargon. If you're trying to target business owners I doubt they'll understand what you're talking about

No privacy policy
No tangible contact details

SEO

Hi

Reason for pointing to IP was because I was showing a sneak preview prior to full launch :)

Content was written in 2 min and will be adjusted today.

Full contact details would lead to calls from idiots wasting my time. To spend time talking to them I would need to increase pricing (you get what you pay for, as you stated to me before)

I have lectured internationally and have all the worthless paper work to prove it, but dont want people knowing who I am unless they are a valid customer.

I have an MSc and BEng Hons from Top Irish Uni - not rocket science to know which one this is.

Privacy policy - Good point I will add this ASAP.

ANYONE any design or uasability feedback.

PS I am targetting business owners that have SEO knowledge and realise the benefits in this service, not some tyre kicker who hasn't a clue and prob has a crap site anyway haha.

Anyway thanks for the reply

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

Reason for pointing to IP was because I was showing a sneak preview prior to full launch :)
Ok, but there's more than one way to do that
Content was written in 2 min and will be adjusted today.
Ok but if it wasn't ready for critique you shouldn't have posted it

Full contact details would lead to calls from idiots wasting my time.
It's a legal requirement if you are selling online.

I have lectured internationally and have all the worthless paper work to prove it, but dont want people knowing who I am unless they are a valid customer.

You are making claims - someone is bound to follow up on them ..
I have an MSc and BEng Hons from Top Irish Uni - not rocket science to know which one this is.
Why can't you answer the question?

ANYONE any design or uasability feedback.
PS I am targetting business owners that have SEO knowledge and realise the benefits in this service, not some tyre kicker who hasn't a clue and prob has a crap site anyway haha.
If they realise the "benefits" of your "service" then they probably realise that you're offering to spam on their behalf ..

Stewart Curry

1000 Blog comments for €300

Great, so you're one of those companies that's making life miserable for people who want to write and create, by leaving spammy, ****ty, irrelevant comments that they have to filter through like the pig**** it is.

paul

Ninja
A contact page without a phone number & address surely that's SEO Seppuku ? You should really lead by example Glenn.

The shopping cart experience isn't really optimal, taking you away from the sales page, without telling you, but I'm sure you knew that already. I would also expand on what you are getting 2000 profile links is a little vague IMHO. Also I thought that the size of the boxes would be consistent with the prices, so the €300 box should be smaller than €400 box, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Either make the all the same size, or have it some way consistent.

Basically you are offering a spamming service, let's see if you are still around in 12 months.

link8r

Superb points from @blacknight, @paul and @Stewart_Curry.

This just destroys the web experience for everyone.

the "About Us" page sums it up:

BASICALLY WE ADD THINGS TO YOUR SITE TO IMPROVE YOUR POSITION IN GOOGLE, BUT THIS WAY YOU ARE BUYING DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER

raul

Hi SEO ,

Just seen this " (MAKING YOU No.1 IN GOOGLE) " on your main page . Can you do that for any keyword(s) ?

regards,

K

Kieran

Must find my cheque book for this guy.

Run Forrest Run. I have spent weeks on sites that I wouldn't submit for review here and this site looks like it fell out of a skip and the claims are even worse.

Kieran

SEO

HI All

WOW what a response haha

I think some of you guys have no link building experience in the real world or you would not be making comments without asking questions first.

Q1 - do you have your own network of blogs to comment on?????? (before accusing me of spamming)

Q2 - Do you already have numerous profiles made you can add the links to????

Anyone who puts someone in business off buying links hasn't a clue - Do you have a link in Yell.com etc etc????? (You only want bluechip budgets to succeed online???)

Would you prefer new online stores to sell nothing - Do you disagree with ALL SEO agencies (This is the service they offer also - you are buying links)

Hi I have achieved top rankings for some of the most competitive terms out there.

Raul what keywords had you in mind??? whats your site currently ranked for these terms?? PM me details I will have a quick look.

Thanks

etc(Im not Glenn haha- sorry to disappoint)

SEO

All stock images have been paid for :) just making some quick ammendments to design as we speak.

Look guys Im not out to rip epople off or bring down the net. This is a service all SEO companies sell and I will be completely open with all customers without and issues.

But Google rules for link building don't add up if you want to compete, plus they keep contradicting themselves.

I am ethical about all my work and will NEVER try be otherwise.

this service gets results, why shouldnt small business have a chance to compete if they dont have a 3k budget per month for large SEO agencies

Stewart Curry

If you're ethical why are you offering a service that will have your clients' sites penalised by Google if they are caught link-buying?

SEO

Stewart - please answer my question - Do you disagree with SEO companies to get your rankings?????

They add links to sites to help them rank better - NO???

Kieran - design might not be to your taste but any claims made on this site I will stand over 100% (Money back if they are not happy)

SEO

Has no one here carried out online marketing for their sites?????

PS I AM NOT a spammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any REAL SEO's on here to verify whats being stated??

K

Kieran

You submitted your site to a large forum of people in the web industry for feedback as @blacknight said if you do not want the feedback do not submit it.

Stewart Curry

I have no objection to SEO - just to underhanded, aggravating, time-wasting, rule-breaking and unethical techniques such as link-bombing comments in blogs.

SEO

I NEVER link bomb in blogs NEVER

SEO is however link building - thats what I am offering.

Hi Kevin Im open to advise, but slatting my work ethic is very different - I have made NO false claims on this site.

I outsource my services to SEO companies in UK US and get real results. (NOT SPAM, NOT CRAP links, but strats that work and get results)

I understand some people may think link building is a spammy topic but its misunderstood and misrepresented by those who use automated techniques etc. NOT what Im about.

I have a network of sites I can use at anytime (Blogs - site wide links / relevant site links etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.