Newbie Website log in and upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell12

hi everyone I have just discovered this website I was just wondering I have made a few website on frontpage very basic ones and now I would like to make a more professional looking one with username login and file upload is it possible to download a template and work with it or would I have to start from scratch just learning but would love any advice it for a work home busines i am doing which i started with my basic site but want to upgrade it but cant afford to pay out a few thousand euro it will be similar basis of donedeal but not as advanced thank

php.allstar

Hi,

If you're looking for a great classifieds system, feast your eyes on Classipress its a theme for Wordpress

I've just bought it for the next version of one of my sites and it is very impressive...packed full of features.

Welcome Bluebell, if your proficiency levels beginner in FPage then you need to know you will need to grow your skills a little to add such features. As PHPallstar says above, themes in WP are far quicker and much better than anything you are going to have to tinker around with in Fpage. If your minds made up on staying with FP then I would strongly urge you to spend some time in OutFront Webmaster Forums
There used to be a good guy there who developed a fairly simple to use tool called Spooky Login. Im not sure if he still sells it but it did what you are trying to do and your skill level wouldnt need to be all that great. Here is a link to info on this tool
Need To Know

Either way you'll find something or someone who can point you in the right direction there, but seriously do consider a ready made, easy to admin solution like a WP theme. As the saying goes, why reinvent the wheel eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.