Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

It won't protect you against chargebacks from people who claim that the goods weren't received etc.,
You can protect yourself in this situation if you make sure all items bought are shipped via couriers or registered post and get a signature on delivery.

googlebomber76

You can protect yourself in this situation if you make sure all items bought are shipped via couriers or registered post and get a signature on delivery.

An Posts Registered mail is dreadfull once you shipping outside UK & IRL....they either loose it, break it, delivery half of it.....and then they loose the claim forum to top it off...absolutley shocking service.....but at least there consistent :D

Mix that up with a hijacked paypal account and a garda who's never heard of ebay and you know you've truley been screwed....:eek:

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
Inspired by this topic and others current ones, I finally decided to finish my article on "A Guide to Online Payment Processing." Its a bit of a read so if you have 5 or 10 minutes pop over to my blog, give it a look over and leave a comment if you have any thoughts. Hopefully it will be of some use to people who are new to online payment processing.

A Guide to Online Payment Processing .:. Weeno Blog .:. Weeno Ireland Ltd.

Thanks,

Ciarán

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
Did you ever write a part 2?

Your MT installation doesn't include next and previous post links like on WP making it harder to navigate.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It would depend on the rate you negotiate with your bank, but at the lower end you'd probably be paying 2.5% I suspect

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
You'll also have to factor in the merchant gateway costs, but they're not that high

Basically the more you process the cheaper it gets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.