Status
Not open for further replies.

joepc

Hi All,

I'll have a new development coming up shortly for an online store for about 5000+ products, I'm not familiar with online store developments but I'd be looking for something similar to komplett.ie / pixmania.com / newegg.com etc...

Its not for PC parts but the layout would have to be very similar.

I know theres some open source shopping cart / store templates etc... but would developing something along the lines of komplett.ie front & backend be cost prohibitive?

What would be involved and who would specialize in this type of work?

Cheers, Joe

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The costs would vary a lot.

There are several members of this site who maybe in a position to assist you.

In any case I'd always work on the basis of getting at least 3 or 4 quotes before agreeing to anything.

joepc

Thanks for the info blacknight, I love spoiltchild's work, that would be the feel, design, coding level I'd be looking for. If there are any people out there interested in a project like this let me know what you think.

Thanks, Joe

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Joe

I suppose the first thing you need to do is try to put together a detailed spec.

What kind of functionality do you need?

How are you going to accept payments?

Which market are you targetting?

etc., etc.,

In any case I'd expect any site being designed professionally these days to validate and be SEO friendly. Otherwise you're throwing your money away and annoying potential customers

invinciblej14

Hi, I would like to help you get the work done ....

Hello Joe,

How do you do there ?
Well i have made couple of Online stores and would also like to help you get done for you.

Another Is i just did an SEO for a Hotel website and the way they get enquiries boosted my confidience way too much.

I have been in this business for past 6yrs. Please check the work that i did for Mr Quintin from Dublin on
FREE Property Ads - Holiday Homes for Rent, Vacation Home Apartments, Condos & Villa Rental, Timeshare For Sale In Florida, Orlando, Italy, Spain, Canada, England And More

There are more thn 100 websites i have done. If this interests you then lets discuss. Also as BlacKNight said if you have a written scope of the project that logically makes things very clear.

I Shall be awaiting a reply. Till then Joe, Do TC and do write back ...

Sincerely,
InvincibleJ14 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.