Status
Not open for further replies.

johned

I don’t know if this has been posted before but does anybody outsource design work on a freelance basis. Was looking in to India but don’t think I want to go down that road.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
gav240z was looking to outsource a few templates ... I don't know what he did in the end so maybe you can ask him.

You could potentially try the design competitions on 99designs as well ...

I do all my own at the moment and don't really want to go outsourcing just yet

gav240z

gav240z was looking to outsource a few templates ... I don't know what he did in the end so maybe you can ask him.

You could potentially try the design competitions on 99designs as well ...

I do all my own at the moment and don't really want to go outsourcing just yet

Never got round to it, I wanted to get some cheap wordpress templates knocked up, but decided against it for the time being. May consider it again soon.

I'd say try 99Designs, but don't expect miracles.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Unfortunately, all the stuff coming from India that I've seen is utter crap.

Design from india seems crap (I know its a generalization)
Coding from there seems crap as well ... I guess it depends on who you've got to develop the systems for you.

I'm being asked at the moment to "save" two projects :D so I'm happy .. only it looks like a complete code rewrite is in order.

Anouilh

When looking for a designer, we found the Irish Webmaster Forum to be the best place to look. The designers and web experts who post here are really excellent and it is so much easier to communicate with a designer in person.

johned

Thanks for the responces,
Basically I can code a lot better than I can design so am looking for someone to knock together templates in photo shop that I can chop up and use as building material. If anyone is interested and reasonably priced pm me.. Cheers

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Unfortunately, all the stuff coming from India that I've seen is utter crap.

That would seem to be a common problem

I know some people have been very happy with the work they've got from there, but I don't think it's worth the risk

Status
Not open for further replies.