Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCardinal

pretty good results in my book, sites up to a pr 7 now and my other new unranked domain is now a pr 6!
First off - well done.

Weird thing is I see 387 links in Y! for your Micromail site which is showing PR7.
I'd guess that you may have a few links from microsoft.com, which would certainly be helping, but I wonder is this another good example of extreme weirdness in the way backlinks are now counted for PR purposes?

Trojan

www. youtube.com and youtube.com (no redirect) now showing TBPR 8!

SERPs are also dancing a little on some terms I'm watching.

lostie

First off - well done.

Weird thing is I see 387 links in Y! for your Micromail site which is showing PR7.
I'd guess that you may have a few links from microsoft.com, which would certainly be helping, but I wonder is this another good example of extreme weirdness in the way backlinks are now counted for PR purposes?

Well while we do get links from *supposedly* high ranking sites such as adobe, microsoft (albeit the uk and irish sites), and quite a few educational institutes, I must admit the pr7 baffles me too. Still though its nice to think we're just one behind wikipedia who have a pr of 8!
On that matter - was it just my imagination or were wikipedia.org and microsoft.com on the golden list of pr 10 sites a while ago?

paul

Ninja
Anyone noticed updates of pagerank on their sites today ? Looks like my jobs site hit a PageRank of 6 :D

enzo

Yeah you're right, all the other sections seemed to have dropped rank except that. Strange considering it's the templates section which is advertised on TLA.

paul

Ninja
Get rideof the "sponsor" box for a start. Maybe put, 'further reading'. Did you update your TLA code in the last month or so. Do these things and then request re-inclusion.

Redfly

Any major drop will without a doubt be from TLA. But if is just one PR point I would say you went under the radar.

Besides, if your making money from the text links, why not just keep them? If it has no impact on your SE placement (yet) why bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.