Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone else spotted oddities with PR over the last couple of days?

This site is currently displaying without any PR assigned - which is really bizarre!

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Haven't noticed anything myself .. but the PR disappearing on IWF is kinda worrying :(

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It's really bizarre, as I haven't made any changes to the site in the last few days at all

Forbairt

only change I've noticed you have made is ... to include the javascript snow on the front page and its hardly that affecting things

glengara

Come on, why care about displayed PR, unless the rankings fall dramatically it's just the usual G glitch....

Forbairt

personally I don't give too much emphasis to page rank ... but I still find it extremely weird that it displays as 0 for the site (makes me immediately think .. blacklisted ? ) ... but again I'm jumping the gun ...

Ah well we guess give it a day or two and see what happens.

Forbairt

ah I was aware it was still showing up in searches ... just find the pr thing strange :) as no doubt did Blacknight

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I knew it was still turning up in the search index, but the PR thing just struck me as extremely odd.

Oh well :)

louie

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Last time Google indexed this forum was 23 hours ago so it is something else.

Forbairt

I had meant to ask about this again :( is this related to the post on how many signature links are too many ? all speculation on my part .. but are google targeting directories and forums ? ...

Maybe one of the SEO guys on here will know more ... maybe its just a glitch as was already said ...

Status
Not open for further replies.