Paid Posting Services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdenWeb

I didn't know such a thing existed. I'm definitely going to try this service. Hopefully I cna find a UK company who does this.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure where they are based ...

I've seen a few advertised around the place and was thinking of using them

EdenWeb

Signed up for Forums First. I'll let you know how it goes.
The email on Forum Writer bounced back at me.

Redfly

I have experience using such a service. It was a while ago and I think the company were called inb0x or something.

The quality of the posts were not great, but I was not expecting it because the forum topic was pretty specific.

It did make the community look busier and made more real people sign up. I did not need to use the service then after a month.

Zascar

Forum Writer Paid Forum Posting Service - 250 posts for $50 - that's very good value!

However, how can you trust they will put on decent posts? My forums are about the technical end of DJing - unless you are a DJ or know a lot about music technology, you would not really be able to bluff it....

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The DJ forum might be a bit too technical on some levels, but maybe they'd post more about "how do I?" type things?

I got one of those services on trial for the movie forum and it worked out reasonably well, though I couldn't order more since their order form was quite broken!

Status
Not open for further replies.