Position in Google

Status
Not open for further replies.

kulesz

Hi, I have online shop and try do marketing and SEO myself ( I am begginer) after some time my position was not bad , for few keywords top 10 and from one day my positions are below first 100 results for all of them, my SEO was realy mild, directories ,blog, articles, forums.
Domain is young , just thinking maybe some Panda or pinguin or something else, have you got any suggestions?
Thanks

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It would be helpful to know what the site is :)

link8r

Hi, I have online shop and try do marketing and SEO myself ( I am begginer) after some time my position was not bad , for few keywords top 10 and from one day my positions are below first 100 results for all of them, my SEO was realy mild, directories ,blog, articles, forums.
Domain is young , just thinking maybe some Panda or pinguin or something else, have you got any suggestions?
Thanks

I'm thinking that the Panda/Penguin twins are the new sandbox. If the site isn't going up - people jump to the oddest conclusions. If you're being penalised, chances are good you'll get an e-mail or 10. Its like the sea - waves go up, waves go down. There are hundreds of other sites jockeying for position. Daily algorithm improvements (sometimes 10 a day) may have a butterfly effect on a new small site.

Continue building a safe, legit SEO and online PR Programme. Avoid spam, dodgy tactics, buying links and anyone from India/Asia and you'll be fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.