Status
Not open for further replies.

consultsoft

Google Adsense, Amazon Ebay Affiliate Automated Website

The site runs on autopilot and
updates itself automatically

Here is your chance to join a billion dollar industry! The only thing you need to taste a piece of it is to win this site. You just have to advertise it and it will start working for you.

This website is a fully functioning automatically business for sale. It is wonderful.

* A professional optimized, content rich, Google Adsense / Affiliate Website keyword related RSS feed. The store is dynamic and tied in with Ebay Web Services and updated by Ebay, leaving you with no maintenance on the website.
* The domain name: Exercise & Fitness Google PageRank 1
* One Month Web Hosting for free
* The website: 100% ownership over the site.
* We offer free support as long as you host with us.
* Web hosting will cost you $10.00 USD per month after first month.
* You can move the site to your hosting
* If you authorize us, our programmers will move the site for you within 48 hours for $20.

Earn money in four ways

1. Adsense
Google is not saying what the average pay-off is, but our own experience after one month of running the program shows an average pay-off of $0.63 per click. We have seen clicks paying as little as $0.02 and as much as $3.00.

2. Amazon
Launched in 1996, Associates is Amazon.com's affiliate marketing program. By linking to Amazon products and services you can add compelling content for your site visitors enjoyment and receive up to 10% in referral fees for doing so.

3. Ebay CJ Commission
The eBay Affiliate Program: Earn cash by promoting eBays unmatched value and selection. You will be compensated for traffic you send to ebay.com in two distinct ways:

- A registered user places a Winning Bid. - earn between 50% and 75% of eBay's Revenue (not item sale price) on ALL Winning Bids or Buy It Nows (BINs)
- A visitor becomes a confirmed, active user of eBay.com within 30 days of registration. - $25.00 for each active registered user!

4. Commission Junction
Join it for free, and you can join any of their thousands of associate programs. Commission Junction combines all of your earnings from any products, banners, and links you place on your Web sites into one monthly payment.

Q. What I have to do after winning the website?
A.You have to make registration with AdSense and with Amazon to receive your IDs. This is very easy process. After that you'll have to put those IDs in the administrator panel of your website if you can't do it, we'll do it for you. From that moment the site is set up with your details and it's ready to make money for you. Then all you have to do is to advertise your website. For that purpose you can use our "step-by-step" tutorial.

Exercise & Fitness
Google PageRank 1

Buy It Now Price - 300 USD

ghost

You are offering this package on your website for 119 usd ??

consultsoft

[FONT=&quot]Hello,
w[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e are happy to see that our website arises interest in you. You show interest in really attractive site with specially created design and unique domain name. It is simply to use and is ready to make money for you.
This is PR 1 NICHE FITNESS ADSENSE AFFILIATE WEBSITE FOR SALE , not lottary
[/FONT]

consultsoft

we offer to our clients start-up websites for the price of 119usd, this one is established as you can see Google Page Rang 1
If you have further questions please let me know.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
possibley with a PR 3 or 4 you could charge a bit more but a pr1 ? :D you've got to be kidding ? or am I missing something

consultsoft

ok Forbairt,
if you have such with pr3 or 4 we will be happy to buy it for 300usd :D
and this is our price for this website.We have put unduly really knowledge and forces to sell it for more little money
We thank for the developed interest after all :)

gav240z

[FONT=&quot]Hello,
w[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e are happy to see that our website arises interest in you. You show interest in really attractive site with specially created design and unique domain name. It is simply to use and is ready to make money for you.
This is PR 1 NICHE FITNESS ADSENSE AFFILIATE WEBSITE FOR SALE , not lottary
[/FONT]
Looks and smells like a gimmock to me. Your reply rings of automated. Selling based on a PR of 1 means nothing as stated.

I have a PR2 site that I basically haven't touched in ages (I do plan to build a site soon). Japanese (Import) Performance Car Magazine - Carbon Motorsport look its got a PR of 2 and all I did was register the name and put Joomla on it.

It looks like you registered a domain, put wordpress on it and decided to sell it to me.

What are the traffic figures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software