pr5 SEO site for sale.. maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Ninja
PR5 is impressive with so little/many inlinks.

Maybe you should give an idea whether you are looking for high/low €XXX , €X,XXX etc.

3rigena

PR5 is impressive with so little/many inlinks.
Cheers - I am sleeping with Matt Cutts, what can I say :D

Maybe you should give an idea whether you are looking for high/low €XXX , €X,XXX etc.
Totally not sure- Selling websites is not my game! I was hoping that some offers might define the market for me.. Would I be off the mark to say that it may be worth 1kEuros to someone?

3rigena

Nice edit of your original reply. $20 huh. very good. <rolls eyes>

Things are worth what people are willing to pay for them. a pr5 well ranked SEO site is a great startup for someone wanting to get into the Irish SEO biz quickly (or indeed good for boosting your existing SEO ranking using some redirection trickery)

Time = money - time spent getting the rankings = money.
buying a site with a fat ranking and great ranking potential is potentially a great money saver and a shortcut to getting some clients quicksmart, and for little effort if you are reasonably savvy.

p.s
I'll give you 10$ for your website. ;)

Redfly

Care to share any of the KW rankings?

What terms did you target?

Most of your links come from your main site, here, ps3.ie and cssdrive sigs. Will they stay?

Are you getting ANY traffic at all from search engines?

3rigena

Mr Dave,

Care to share any of the KW rankings?
What terms did you target?
I already did in 1st post.

Most of your links come from ..... Will they stay?
Any links will stay apart from the ones on my biz domain.

Are you getting ANY traffic at all from search engines?
Analytics Is not running on that domain however given the KW rankings the answer is undoubtedly yes. The idea with this domain was for me to either use it for PR swapping/funnelling/, or just redirect it to one of my existing ventures once it is well ranked... Now I just want to sell the thing to someone who might actually use it and get benefit from the fat rankings now and in the future.

You ask too many questions ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software