Status
Not open for further replies.

MickyWall

Anyone interested in a PR 5 site?
PM me..
The domain name would be suitable for a seo directory of developers or resources.
I just don't have time, I've a couple of new projects on the go.

cheers.

Redfly

Please PM me price, URL, age and all traffic details and whatever else you think is appropriate.

Thanks.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
You might as well do the same with me - if I don't want it I know people who probably do

MickyWall

Hi ok then,
Here's the details, the site is searchenginedev.com - like I said it's PR 5 and has been for over a year.
2 years old and gets over 120 visitors per day.

I'll include the new full version of LinksPro Codefixer LinksPro - Directory and Link management software that'll be released very soon and has a site mode switch for free/reciprocal/recurring subscriptions. It'll also support premium (front page placement) or standard payment - if the recurring subscriptions is activated. Supports GoogleAdsense and PayPal / NoChex but will be built to scale with any payment system.

An idea might be to run a free directory of SEO developers from all corners of the globe with premium payment for those showcased in the top category (front page) or just go with the idea I had, unfortunately I ran out of steam.

Well that's it.

thanks,
Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Award-winning Mac antivirus and Internet security software