Status
Not open for further replies.

moik

I have real estate site for agencies,where they can make info,pic and video listings! this is a new site with no traffic, which is no incentive. I will have to offer to do it for free, if I want to get them,wright!? So I have simple site,where can register their listings only agents and agencies, buyers will finde good quality listings instead of listings without pics or with one or two pics what happens often with residential listings. Is it good idea to offer this listing option only for agencies,because out there is a lot of Standard user listings!?
So I will focus on the SEO of the site. So, and to get higher page rank I need to get a lot of links to my site and as well a lot of links about related information should be from my site. What do you think,is it good if I wil write articles about real estate market and real estate sites and links about related sites, to attract traffic to my site? And is it ok if I will make something like real estate article directory, so I will be first in google, cause our market from where I come on real estate is not huge, but I dont have nothing als to offer, because the big companeys will react and they will be infront of me! What do you think about real estate directory? Is it ok if I will make it related with my real estate listings???
I am a bit confused, cause I have site,not professional one,but its nonsense if I am not trying to make it active. And if will be succesfull I can make my plans in huge portal like zillow or daft.
Any advice!?
Thanks to Drang3d, you really helped me with your advices!Thanks men,and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.