Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Yeah just about. I'll maybe give the warm up event a miss next time:D
Anyway it was great to get down to Dublin and put a few names to faces.

Hence wagamamas in between (though it did involve sake ... but also a coffee afterwards)

Trojan

My apologies for missing this one, some personal issues (not the boards ones :)) prevented my attendance. See you all at the next one!

Forbairt

Quite a success I think ... David mentioned maybe getting a 1/4ly thing going ... so who knows .. may is coming soon ? :) Also mentioned were having it in different locations which could be quite cool .. Cork being my preference for the next one ... or galway (but thats a bit boring) :D

Forbairt

I'd probably attend most places ... belfast I think would just be too difficult to get to though :(

Forbairt

So should we be organising another?

I'll start a new thread.

Well Dave mentioned it on the other thread I think and it was mentioned over on boards as well ... possibley in different locations .. Cork / Belfast / Galway / Limerick ?

If its going to be belfast I probably won't make it but I'd definitely be on for heading to dublin or cork again :) and sure Galway is meant to be one of the best places for a few beers too.

gav240z

Admins can we lock this thread?

Admins could we lock this thread? The event has come and gone, yet people are still replying to it.

We should be focusing on the new proposed meeting thread or even starting a new thread for a meet in June / July?

Status
Not open for further replies.