Query : A list of "newly registered Irish companies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanTheMan

Being a newbie here and not sure if this is the right forum but still...
Is there anyone who knows where I can find a list of "newly registered Irish companies" ? I've searched google and cro.ie but can't find anything relevant. I'm sure cro.ie have this information but I just don't know where. Any tips appreciated.

Thanks.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
CRO don't publish it, but several of the other companies that offer company data do.

DanTheMan

CRO don't publish it, but several of the other companies that offer company data do.

Thanks. I take it these other companies somehow obtain the information from CRO? Can you think of any companies that provide these 'lists' off the top of your head ? Thanks.

quoteclub

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. This only applies to .ie domains I believe.

They do more than .ie, they seem to do a search for available domains and the letter kinda makes out that they have already registered the domain and you need to pay for it. I bin them whenever they arrive. From what I remember, the company was UK based.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't get that but then again I focus on .coms. Do the CRO sell this information to these companies ?
It's got absolutely nothing to do with domains

If you register a new business OR limited company you will get several snail mails from a variety of companies that license (either directly or indirectly) the CRO data

Status
Not open for further replies.