Realex Payments Module for Magento - Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

StudioForty9

Hi Guys,

We've just released a Realex Payments Extension for Magento:

Because I have just joined this forum I can't post a direct URL to Magento Connect - but that's where you'll find the extension. I've added the direct URL to my signature instead... if somebody with more seniority would be kind enough to post a direct link, please do.

The extension was built in full co-operation with Realex who gave us a "wishlist" of what they wanted and how it should function.

The extension handles both Redirect and Remote.

You can install it for free via Magento Connect, and there's some documentation in the form of a user guide for installation and configuration.

The general outline is:

A payment module for integration with the Realex RealAuth Remote and Redirect systems.

* Fully configurable from the Magento Admin panel.

* Accepts various currencies (EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, AUD)

* Accepts Switch/Solo cards with Issue Number and Start Date and Irish Laser cards.

* Accepts American Express cards provided a separate account has been set up to do this with Realex

* Delayed Settlement and invoicing via the Magento backend.

If you have any questions or comments we'd love to hear them, please PM or email me.

I hope this is helpful for a lot you!

Ger

StudioForty9

UPDATE: Redirect Response URL

Hi Guys,

There's been an update to both the Extension and the Documentation with respect to the response URL in Redirect mode.

It's a small change, but if you intend to use the redirect method I'd advise you to reinstall / upgrade the extension.

Ger

brandammo

New order status issue

I love this extension for Magento. It all works like a dream and has saved me hours of time integrating the Realex payment option into the backend.

I do have one query though that is causing my client to worry. The new order status is set to the default "Processing" in the Realex payment method. But we are having issues with some orders the status is showing as "complete' when it has just gone through. This is strange as for the most part the status shows up as "Processing" in the Orders area of Magento.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

pratham

Order goes complete even checkout is declined by Realex

Hi all ,

I have issue with order status when checkout process has been done by Realax payment module. Order status set complete even if i try to place order using dummy credit card no. Order confirmation email has not been sent but order is created with complete status which is wrong , it should mark as canceled.

Please help me out from this .

Pat

Order goes Processing even if checkout is declined by Realex

I was wondering if you had found a solution to your problem with regards to order goes complete even checkout is declined by Realex.

I am currently having the same issue. We are in test mode with Magento and realex but when I put a dummy test card through no matter if the order was successful or not it always says pending.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Patricia

MOH

Status
Not open for further replies.