Reg .ie

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost

I have a personal interest or hobby website, non profit and its about 3 years old , I own the .com and .eu and now want to reg the .ie before some one else does. What's the best way of doing this should I try to reg it in my own name, its a bit of a waste registering a business name just for this. Any thoughts

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Personal discretionary ..

If you've already had the other domains for a longer period then it should be enough
(though you may need to provide a signed letter stating as much)

Dublin Domainer

I have a personal interest or hobby website, non profit and its about 3 years old , I own the .com and .eu and now want to reg the .ie before some one else does. What's the best way of doing this should I try to reg it in my own name, its a bit of a waste registering a business name just for this. Any thoughts

I don't think it's a waste at all, if you really want the name. Many a business has come from a hobby, and it's just a one-off payment to secure the company name.

Byron

I would just pay the Cro 20e and get a business name, then .ie process really will be simple, you can get a bank account if you make money, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.