Resizing a logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson2302

Hey All,

I have recently purchased a logo from logodesignengine.com. They sent it in different sizes and also sent it in ai and eps format, to allow me to resize them.

I then downloaded a free program "inkscape" to see if I could resize them but am having difficulty doing it. I dont want to buy a program to do this as all I want to do is resize the images.

Does anyone use this program and know how to resize an image in it :confused: or if there is an easier way to do this.

Axwell

If they sent you a jpeg or gif you can use something like paint.net to resize the image. AI and EPS formats allow it to be changed as a vector image and are more for graphic designers etc to edit it using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. Your best bet would be to change the jpeg assuming they gave you one but remember to keep it constrained by the proportions its in or your image will become blurry or skewed.

sheesh

if you don't have access to photoshop remember you can download a demo version of the application from adobe also illustrator demo versions

another free and good graphical application is gimp from gimp.org (no really)

:D

johnson2302

So sorry should have come back sooner to say thanks for your help on the logo.

I downloaded the free trial version of photoshop and it has done the job. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.