Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianbanc

Hello. My name is Adrian and I am the PR Manager of TheRioContest.com. I would like your opinion regarding the website: design, programming, what you would change, what do you like/dislike, issues like this.

Thank you for your attention. Good day.

[FONT=&quot]PS: I hope that you will not consider this as spam as I am truly looking to a serious critique regarding the website so that the programming team can further improve it.[/FONT]

I'm no programmer.

The Twitter feed on The Rio Contest | Free Online Contest is a good idea but you should add more content and use a service like bit.ly to shorten your links. Esp as they are already on your site and don't need a link to your home page.

Plenty of space on Prizes | The Rio Contest | Free Online Contest to add photos of cash monies. People like to see a prize.

Rio de Janeiro History | The Rio Contest | Free Online Contest Too much info and not enough photos.

Here is the big thing though... Rio de Janeiro Carnival | The Rio Contest | Free Online Contest A carnival is exciting, energetic and full of Latin passion, right? You need to add a VIDEO! The photos do not express the energy.

It is a good basic site, but could offer so much more.

adrianbanc

Wow, quite an impressive review. Thank you very much mate ! Yes you are right with the video thing, I'll talk with the programmer about this. 10x

Status
Not open for further replies.