reviews wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what to say..

The domain name is not very helpful - I thought it was something to do with jam!

Contact details and an "about" page wouldn't be a bad idea...

Not sure what else I could say without being evil :D

louie

blacknight said:
Not sure what to say..

The domain name is not very helpful - I thought it was something to do with jam! :D

Goes to show you that you are not int cars.
"JamJars" is a slag for nice cars.

The website will have some description on the home page when the time is right. At the moment is just an working project.

louie

lol. so are the computers. they are just a means to do the a-z jobs, but that doesn't stop people from upgrading them with better parts, nice looking fans with neon lights, more ram, etc. you get the point.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Upgrading PCs? I wouldn't know anything about that! *cough*
I'd never dream of getting a crazy ass graphics card or sound card for my pc

:D

louie

blacknight said:
Upgrading PCs? I wouldn't know anything about that! *cough*
I'd never dream of getting a crazy ass graphics card or sound card for my pc

:D

I bet you have a see-through case for youcomputer with lights everywhere, and the keyboard full of pizza, coffee or tea, ketchup, etc...:D

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
The keyboard is covered with cigarette ash and cat hair...

I don't eat at my desk at home that much, but you'd probably find beer and wine stains on the desk..

Sorry - I have a really boring case but I am thinking of getting a new one

louie

Same here, ashes everywhere (my girlfriend things it stinks) and coffee stains, plus dust off course(nature)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
My "study" at the moment looks like a bomb hit it.
There's cables everywhere (new 5.1 system) and bits of PCs all over the place.. I really need to do something about sorting it all out, but come Friday evening all I want to do is relax and watch NCIS :D

louie

if you see my desk, you'll pull your hair out. Papers everywhere, little colored notes as well to spice up the environment, the computer case is still opened from last week crash (new mother-board), and my daughter toys to top it up (dinosaurs and crocodiles - little ones).

Status
Not open for further replies.